Munnar -The so called "tea garden hill station of kerala". On the way visit vallara and cheeyappara waterfalls and Blossom Garden. Evening, enjoy the beauty of tea garden. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Sightseeing of Munnar. Visit Eravikulam National Park (15 km) to view endangered wild goat ' Nilgiri Tahr'.(National Park is Closed From 01st Feb to 15th Apr during breeding season). Visit Tea Museum (03Km) and the Tea factory (Closed on Mondays and Good Friday) , Mattupetty Dam (13km) and Kundala Lake (28km).Overnight stay at the hotel.
Note: For visit to Eravikulam National Park, advance ticket reservation is available at Wild Life Division office, Near Panchayat office, Munnar Town - Contact 04865 231587. Working Time 9am to 3pm
Kumarakom is famous of the popular backwater stretch. Visit the nearest Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary to view the Rare Migratory Bird "Siberian Star crane". Overnight stay at the hotel/House boat.
Kovalam - breathtakingly beautiful - a haven of peace and tranquillity - the idyllic tourist destination in God's own country. Kovalam offers an excellent diversity with Kovalam beach to suit all desires and occasions. Visit light house beach and Hawah beach. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Proceed for sightseeing at Trivandrum. Visit Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple (16 km) which is 16th century temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu is the most impressive landmark of the city. Visit Trivandrum Zoo, Sree Chitra Art Gallery, Napier Museum -(16km) (Closed on Mondays, Wednesday, Govt Holidays, Visiting time :1.00 PM to 4.45 PM), Science and technology museum (Closed on Mondays) etc. Enjoy sun set in the evening relaxing on the beach.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Note: Distance mentioned in KM is from the City Centre to the sight seeing spot
Transfer to Airport / Railway station. Back to home with sweet memories of your tour.
- Confirmations of hotels are subject to availability.
- Slight alterations in the accommodation may become unavoidable due to unavailability of rooms in mentioned hotels, but the accommodation so provided will be of the same class.
- Check in time 1400 Hrs and Check out time 1200 Hrs for all Hotels
- Rooms mentioned in Munnar and Thekkady are Non A/C.
- Vehicle at disposable from 8 AM to 8 PM as per above itinerary. Any additional sightseeing will be charged extra.
- The food service at respective hotels depends on hotel occupancy. In case of low occupancy a Set Menu for a fixed price will be provided by the hotel as per your chosen food plan.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis on food plan stated above.
- All transfers and sightseeing arrangements by Indigo A/C as per itinerary.
- Vehicle at your disposal as per the itinerary.
- Services of an English-speaking driver.
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
- All applicable taxes.
Houseboat (Applicable, if included in the itinerary).
- Check in 12.30 PM and Check out Time in 09.00 AM at Houseboat.
- One night accommodation with Lunch, Evening Tea Snacks, Dinner, and Breakfast; only Traditional Kerala Food will be Served On Houseboat.
- As per Government Regulation cruising will not permitted after 06.00PM.
- A/c will be provided from 08.30 PM to next day morning 06.00 AM.
- Any other services or food which are not mentioned in the above "Includes" section.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any
- Christmas Eve /New year Eve supplement charges if applicable.
Munnar - Kumarakom - Kovalam