Our representative will be there to receive the Guest at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – He will be assisting for the transfer to Gangtok – Gangtok the capital of Sikkim Suits all from tranquility to adventure, land of monastery, mystic rituals & festivals at an height of 1670 meters / 5480 feet and is the most visited spot of India. It is one of the most beautiful town with varieties of Rhododendron, Orchids and butterflies – Nearly 135 kilometers 4 ½ – 5 hours drive – Check into hotel – Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center – Over Night stay at Gangtok
Morning breakfast – After breakfast drive for the city tour of Gangtok – Sight seeing will be for half day hence the drive will be easy and comfortable – It is not possible to cover all the spot in single day hence we make the program with points covering minimum distance traveled – Visit to Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom, Research Institute of Tibetology, Do Drul Chorten (Stupa), Enchey Monastery,White Hall, Flower Show, Garden Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Tashi View Point, Banjhakri Falls, one of the finest falls close to Gangtok, etc – Back to hotel – Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center – There are few discotheques in Gangtok to spend time – Over Night stay at Gangtok
Morning breakfast at hotel – Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir nearly 40 kilometers – The Lake is oval shaped lake nearly 50 feet deep – Generally covered in snow for most of the year the year – This lake is home to the Brahmini ducks & many migratory birds – Nearby is the sacred Baba Mandir known to be a very holy site for all – Nathu La Pass to Republic of China is nearly 20 kilometers and is optional tour – Back to Gangtok – Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center – Over Night stay at Gangtok(Incase of Landslide or due to any other reasons if Tshangu Lake is closed then an alternate sightseeing will be provided)
Early morning Breakfast – After breakfast drive 105 kilometers 2 – 2 ½ hours transfer to the Kalimpong – Kalimpong situated on the foothills of the Himalayas is a green destination at an altitude of 1243 meters / 4078 feet – It is a historical destinations with bustling market, colorful people and offers spectacular views of the Himalayan range – Check into hotel – Drive for sight seeing tour through scenic road to Forest Museum (Closed On Thursday), Deolo Hill, Hanuman Mandir, Dr Graham Homes, Durbin Monastery, Mangaldham, Pine View Nurseries (Cactus Only) – Back to Kalimpong Hotel– Evening free to roam around the any of the hundred nurseries or the Local market area – Overnight stay at Kalimpong
Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – Morning breakfast – After breakfast transfer to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – Nearly 105 kilometers 3 – 3 ½ hours drive – Guest are advised to start early and not to rush – Forwarding Journey
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (Please refer Cost sheet)
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Service Tax 3.09 %
- Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
Gangtok - Tsomgo Lake - Baba Mandir - Kalimpong